custom built single pole umbrella w table Natural African reed thatch umbrellas
Is the shade under your canvas umbrella unbearably hot? You've seen them on the beach and at resorts, now put one by your pool. Thatch Umbrellas are a great way to stay cooler and make your home look like a tropical paradise. Thatch Umbrellas are virtually maintenance free.
Once installed, they never have to be taken down or cleaned, like regular market umbrellas. Wind flows through the thatch umbrella tiki hut causing no wind lift like market umbrellas that have to be replaced every year or two.
Suncoast Tiki Huts offers several different types of Thatch tiki umbrellas our Natural sabal palm thatch being the most popular umbrella kit with lifetime framing and leak free thatch.
Synthetic thatches are also available for our lifetime custom built framing.
- Very durable
- Residential and commercial uses
- custom built framing , and manufactured framing available
- custom built heavy duty tables available for the wood frame tiki Umbrellas
- Many thatches to choose from natural , and synthetic
Features of the Custom Built Tiki Umbrellas:
- Custom built to your specifications
- Residential or commerecial uses
- cooler than canvas umbrellas
- Heavy duty round pressure treated pole framing lifetime usage
- Sabal palm leaf thatching , leakproof when installed
- can be constructed for synthetic thatches
- extreme weather resistant, wind , snow ,rain
- custom built tables available
- Each piece is numbered step by step instructions included.
- Thatching video is available to finish project.
Features of the manufactured Tiki Umbrellas:
- residential , or commercial uses
- cooler that canvas , air escapes through thatch , making is wind resistant
- Very durable construction
- easy to install
- umbrella framing galvanized steel for clip on reed thatch
- supplied with a steel pole , or wood lodge pole
- Easy to install- less than 2 hours- no special tools required
- Direct burial method for the wood lodge pole when possible
- Dig a 24" deep hole, bury , and then fill with 2 bags of cement
- Bolt frame pieces together
- clip on thatch reed panels
Natural reed thatch manufactured umbrella with steel pole
(table not included) Tahiti Thatch Tiki Umbrella Kit